Mild Steel Roofing Sheet
Mild Steel Roofing Sheet is widely used in construction applications to install a roof in industrial warehouses, workshops, etc. This roofing sheet is made out of first-rate mild steel that is highly resistant to corrosion, rust, and tough atmospheric conditions. This roofing sheet does not degrade in quality or become inferior in the long run. It has got high build quality and sturdy construction, therefore, we are seeing a huge demand for the Mild Steel Roofing Sheet in the marketplace.
- Material :Mild Steel
- Thickness Of Sheet :0.28 To 0.8 mm
- Length :1219mm To 7315 mm
- Usage/Application :Residential
- Manufacturing Technique :Hot Rolled
- Tensile Strength :450 Mpa