Price And Quantity
- 10 Metric Ton
- 30000.00 - 33000.00 INR/Metric Ton
- 200 Metric Ton Per Day
- 2-3 Days
Product DescriptionMS Wire Rods is an electrode grade metallic cable which is made up of top grade high carbon steel which can be used in various applications such as automobile, cold drawing, spring formation, welding, wire ropes, heat treatment and general engineering. It is available in coil diameter in between 850 to 1250 millimetres with weight in between the range of 1200 to 2480 Kilograms. It has excellent tensile strength which make it capable to resist large forces during the operation of the machines in which it is used.
We are offering Ms Wire Rods as per specifications as hereunder
Product Specification :
5.20mm, 5.50mm to 22.00 mm
Coil weight range
1200kg to 2480kg
Coil outer diameter
Coil inner diameter
- Low and mild steel wire rods.
- Medium and high carbon wire rods.
- Low carbon wire rods for stick electrodes.
- Wire rods for continuous electrodes.
- Alloy steel wire rods.
Advantages at a glance:
- Smooth drawing at high drawing speed.
- Smooth & clean surface.
- Consistent level of tensile strength and reduction in area in the wire rods.
- Customised grades suited to varied end application needs.