Price And Quantity
- 10 Metric Ton
- 38000.00 - 43000.00 INR/Metric Ton
- 200 Metric Ton Per Day
- 2-3 Days
Product DescriptionMS Binding Wire is a rolled alloyed steel product with a round cross-sectional shape by the cold forming which is wounded in the form of large circular rolls. It is available in various different sizes as per the diameter of wire. This mechanical member can be used in manufacturing of various types of engineering grade products such as fasteners, rivets and large number of other rigid items. Buyers can get this industrial grade element from as per their requirements at a low price.
We are offering MS Binding Wire as per specifications as hereunder,
Available Sizes (mm)
0.61, 0.71, 0.91, 1.22
Yellow colour HDPE packaging with brand print, along with blue strap at 4 places and at the circumference of the coil to make it secure, tamper-proof and moisture resistant
Net Packing weight of 26 Kg/bundle and 5 kg small packs in a 30 Kg bundle
- Medium and high carbon binding wire.
- Low carbon binding wire.
Advantages at a glance :
- Consistent Diameter
- Unmatched combination of ductility & strength
- Soft and flexible
- Unique and secure packaging with ease of handling
- Higher length per Kg and thus can tie more number of joints
- Breakage free tying, hence less wastage plus saves time